Hello Anon, Login?

A thread from /forum/Fuck-Mails

View /forum/Fuck-Mails

shi
Posted 11 years ago
please help

jtab wrote on Wed, 29 March 2013 03:24I don't deserve to be treated how I have been and am currently beating treated.

Just because I was driven to a suicidal, tramuatic rage by zelly, and she posted the jtapes, I can understand why no one takes me seriously. Why everyone thinks I'm a asshole DESPITE a long life of volunteer service, religion, community, family, and sticking by my friends through thick and thin.

I don't feel like I need to explain myself to anyone. I know in my heart that I am a good person. As a toddler, I would pick up ever single bug I I found on pavement and put it in the trees, for safety. when my parents divorced, despite the fact that my mom was awesome and my dad was an asshole, my sister instantly stuck to my mom so I made the choice to stay with my dad because I knew he'd need someone to take care of him. not to mention, like, all the times up until high school that I volunteered at nursing homes, spending time with the forgotten elderly just because I enjoyed their company so much. In elementary school, I once got beat up by a gang of girls because I told them to stop beating up another kid. In middle school, I got beat up by a fat kid who was trying to shove another kid in a puddle, and I stopped him. in high school, because I was jewish, a bunch of people would fill my locker with nazi logos and others would harass me and call me demeaning names, some picking fights with me. after high school, I dated a girl for three years that was the president of the volunteer club. Naturally, I did a shitload across boston. In EVERY situation, I always did my best to make the most moral choice. Not because I feel like I have to; I honestly don't give a fuck about right or wrong. But I am a good person and just being good makes me happy.

So just because Zelly, a friend of mine since high school even though I never met her, became abusive, cruel, and just downright mean, I lost control. Being the moral person I am, I don't really understand it when a friend starts to hate me. I still don't know to this day what made her sick of me. I was confused and absolutely retarded in the situation. Several times before she started being abusive, I asked her if we should stop talking, and each time she said no. So naturally, when she would subtly say things that were just... fucked up... I would call her out on her bullshit. rather than deal with me honestly, she would insult, and provoke me. Yes, there were times that she blocked me. But she didn't block me often. I guess, to her, since blocks were long term, she wanted to get me the most fed up I could be before she used one for the most effectiveness.

I even talked to jeytr about this, also known as the user zeiiy. He was zelly's boyfriend (or so he tells me) while this was all going on. Being on par for a typical wetgenes person, he himself saw what was going on and saw how wrong it was. Talking to him while he was drunk one skype one night, he spilled the beans about him and zelly and a lot of personal info that, honestly, i wish i didn't know. But then again, knowing the truth behind zelly's unrelenting attacks was enough for me to settle my grudge with her.

But here's where it's a probelm:

Jeytr told me that zelly was showing off my conversations, personal info, and anything she could get her hands on HARD to other friends, encouraging them to provoke me. Jeytr told me that it was bugging him so much that he broke up with her. Or.... I think he did. Last time I talked to him, he seemed to be drooling over the fact that she acts out his pedophila fantasies. (I was like, "dude she's six feet tall how can she be a little girl" and he was all "she's not standing at the time" uurgh. ew. this is another reason I dropped the grudge with zelly; she is seriously fucked up. ) So I dunno. Maybe they're in the relationship limbo where you're not together but all you do is fuck? who knows or cares. My point is, he thought it was wrong. He talked to me, and despite hearing the jtapes, he knew I was not a bad person. Because I am not.

internet people are so quick to judge though. Those jtapes were all they needed to blow up my phone, sent me messages like "this is zell and you're going to jail you fucking freak I called the cops" and "I'm posting the jtapes to all your facebook friends" and ect ect. I have blox saying "I hope you die" followed by "I hope your family is raped and murdered in front of you." those are the kinda things that are said to prisoners of war that get tortured. Me, as a person, I should never have to have that directed to me.

If you havn't noticed by now, I have a lack of emotional control. I apologize for that. Please understand that the kind of stress that I was under from this place alone would've probably driven a lesser man to suicide. For me, I may have lived, but not without trauma. Not without the thought that I'll never have a job again if people hear this, no one will ever care for me, no one will believe anything I say even though my ENTIRE life I've been trying to do nothing but love and be loved. This paranoid fear follows me around forever, now, keeping me up at night. The situation between zelly and I put me in a mental hospital, shi. I was on suicide watch because I almost jumped out of a moving car.

what happened to me on here was unfair. I know you were trying to give me magnets before xix stepped in. I have many complaints about xix.

1.) during the 2013 "reset" despite the fact that erik_revolution and I got the same -100 mud, erik's was cleared and mine wasn't.

2.) when blox complained about me on the forums, xix told blox to challenge me. HE DID NOT. when I challenged blox, the refused. when I asked xix what would happen if he refused to fight, he said "mud felony." why would I be mudded if the person I challenged backed out? Here I was trying to do xix a favor by thunderdoming blox, and his response was to mud me. That makes no sense.

3.) blox. Once, on a clean i.p, as a guest, I was in tv staying silent. I sux'd a video of his, and instantly he beings a round of insults. He doesn't stop. five minutes past he's still saying things like "you wanna fuck with me?" "I WILL DESTORY YOU" "that's right you stay quiet" "you're a little bitch" and like ANY person would do in that situation, I said "dude, stfu" and boom I was banned. What does that tell you about his personality? you think a person like this makes people want to join your site? you ever wonder why there are very few people that come to this site compared to years before FOR A REASON?

4.) also, xix should not be mad if someone calls him a fatass, seeing as he uses the word liberally. I still stand by the belief that anyone who cannot take what they dish out is utterly pathetic. this includes blox and the example I showed.

I seriously have no beef with anyone. I tried several times to make peace with blox. I did everything. I was his bitch for a day, and the next week he still ends up banning/gimping/punching. He responds with an obsessive hatred for me simply because I don't let him walk all over me. And everyone calls ME the provoker, and says it's my fault.

I can't keep typing. There's so much more I want to say but.... this is just unfair. This is cruel, it's demeaning. the abusers are rewarded while me, the victim, am left broken, crying late at nights, on pills and medications... this is just un fair...

As a fellow human being, please, if you don't do anything about this, just at least respond to me. Please.

-tab
shi
Posted 11 years ago
jtab wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 11:26why would you post my mail when I am asking for help...

this is extremely hurtful, shi. Please respond to me.

I deserve to be treated better than this...
KAM
Posted 11 years ago
Erik_Revolution
Posted 11 years ago
Jtab's whine

Laughed through every single paragraph
Bitch
Posted 11 years ago
I didn't read it even though I know it was supposed to be hilariously sad.
shi
Posted 11 years ago
jtab's friend wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 14:56Hello Shi,

I'm not on your site, but i've been made aware of and seen some pretty nasty things being said about one of my friends (Jtabs). I don't particularly think it's right that a big group of people are ganging up and bulling one person saying they should just die. He's ignoring it, but i feel as a friend i need to speak up for him and say that what's going on, on the site is wrong. Most people know where bulling can lead to, but when a group of people are telling him to just kill himself, i think it's crossing a line. As a co-owner of the site, I'd think you'd like to know someone is getting bullied. I'm not asking you to do anything about it, although i'd appreciate it, but I mostly just wanted you to be aware of it.
shi
Posted 11 years ago
Francais wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 15:16Jtab just Skype called me looking for Qata and he is super upset and he says "Stop bullying me because I don't deserve it" and Jtab would like recompense for the actions that have been taken against him. An apology would be enough recompense. He is emotionally distraught.

Sincerely yours,
Francais
shi
Posted 11 years ago
IndustrialBunni wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 18:27Jtab wants me to ask if there is any possibility of his redemption. He wholeheartedly asks for the god's forgiveness.

He also asked me to mail you weeks ago, and of my neglectful misactions I do feel wary.

But not as wary as this shit is making me

please help me... atl east talk to me...
i can't stop crying...
please...
please....
please
someone talk to me
anyone
i'm fucking alone

please talk to me

please say soemthing
anything

please
help me
please
please don't ignore me
not now
please
please... i've been crying for hours... will someone talk to me please...
please...
please...
please...
please...!
how much do I have to beg just to get a fucking response!!?
TALK TO ME PLEASE
HELP ME PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE TALK TO ME
PLEASE HELP ME
PLEASE
PLEASE HELP ME
PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME
PLEASE HELP ME
please!!!
please help me!
Please talk to me1
please!
bunni
PLEASE help me
PLEASE
I'm fucking begging
I have no one else to talk to
I've been online for the last two hours just doing waht I'm doing here over and over to everyone I can
and no one is talking to me!
please talk to me!
PLEASE
SOMEONE TALK TO ME PLEASE
ANYONe
PLEASE
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
help me
please help me

will you help me now...

HELP
ME

help me..........

will you help me...
please stop ignoring me...
and you ignore me again...

please don't ignore me...

Jtab I dont know what to do to help you

you could mail shi, like i asked months ago...
all I need is for her to hear the opinion that bullying is wrong. staying silent only hurts me more...
I know nothing will come of it. But the point is to try. The point is to not take this abuse and bullying while laying down. the point is to show that people think that it's wrong and it shouldn't happen.

im not quite sure what staying on the site would help.

I'm not on the site!
I would never come back to it again if someone just stuck up for me! I'm alone, and everything thinks I'm a psycho who deserved to be bullied
No one is sticking up for me!
I am alone...
please...
don't ignore me
dont ignore me...
dont ignore me...

I am sticking up for you by still talking to you and telling you to forget the site
and you are repaying me with harrassment
You are mean

you're not sticking up for me. sticking up for me would be telling the people who hurt me to stop.

whether you beleive it or not
you are a mean person

when I asked you to mail shi, you didn't do that. you made a forum post.

and you arent helping your case
you are trying to force me to do something i obviously dont want to do

maybe I'm a jerk when I'm crazy and I need help!

instead of taking what you've been dealt in stride and moving on becasue you were wrong

they crossed the line in their bullying of me
you think several people attacking one emtionally hurt person is okay?

you dont think they done the same to me?
have you een the things commrade told me?

did they post your personal info online? did they force you to change your number?

hoping my baby wouldnt live?

did they assualt you months after you stopped talking to them?

do you know its terrifying to give birth to a dying baby?

my mom's first pregnancy was a miscaggiage

do you know that its scary knowing that something terrible wished on you happened?

so I have an idea

SHUT THE FUCK UP JTAB
SHUT UP
you're an asshole
and im NOT going to help you

even when I did ask you to help me, you didnt

in that way
no if you want me to be your frined

I said 'mail shi" and that was so hard you fucked it up

then fine
but im not going to try to make them like you
or apologize

I don't want them to like me
I want them to know that BULLYING IS WRONG

you threated a womans life multiple times

that's all you have to say
zelly is not a woman, and that was said while I was provoked into suicide by her

not a fucking excuse
its not

so no, the jtapes do not justify anything I've done
jtapes are not me
they are zelly

and if you dont realize that you deserve and apology even less
and dont tell me an apology is not what you want
becasue what you're asking for is an apology

I do want it but I don't think I'm gonna get it
the LEAST you can do is just say that bullying is wrong

no you're not
what they said to you, i dont know.
but
i dont keven know
i really dont

why did you make a post when I asked you to mail shi?
I really needed that SPECIFIC help
why did you not do as I asked you to...

because i wanted to help

and I told you how to
and you didn't
and that hurt.
i'm sorry I was an asshole, but you have got to get an idea of what I'm going through...
I'm really ready to kill myself tonight...

iyou harrassed me too

you ignored me
we're even

do you realize that you're harrassing?

I do
but it's hard to give a shit when I am being harrassed

"but it's hard to give a shit when I am being harrassed"

1:08pm
I TRY bunni
I said sorry because I know I was being mean
I'm TRYING to be nice but you've just fucked me over, and now you're telling me I'm wrong...
why didn't you just mail shi when I Asked you to...?
that really hurt that you messed that up...
not to mention being ignored is really hurtful when I desperately need help...
please don't ignore me...
at least I never lied to you.
I may be a jerk but I've been honest this whole time...
Chat Conversation End
( he's still typing.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxleH60hDJY&list=FL42OZdC2HyzPC4g9JhzI5iA&index=4

HOnestly I want to help him but this isnt proving anything but insanity.. Which I'm cool with to an extent.. there is a point where you've GOT to realize the mile deep hole you've been digging for yourself is only getting deeper.
shi
Posted 11 years ago
take a break from wetgenes. stop going to a site where people tell you to go kill yourself (WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????).

if any of you lot are *friends* of jtab, help him to stop coming here. it's clearly bad for him and bullying the gods into submission is not the way to help anyone.
XIX
Posted 11 years ago
I would advise people to think twice before siding with the person threatening us,

the only thing we are likely to do in response to this bullshit is delete all of you.

so please stop harassing us at jtubs request.
Erik_Revolution
Posted 11 years ago
Funniest drama in the entire wetgenes history. Surpasses lana.
Meaning
Posted 11 years ago
~0 30~
Hey bunni did u know jtab isn't reasonable? Just lettin' you know~
I will explain, the following is what would be construed as a reasonable thing to say to jtab:
"Jtab don't message these people anymore. There is a point where you can't rebuild and you are soOOoooo0O0Oo0oo0OOO past that."

See that? Now select all of that and you will see the portions that Jtab will not listen to. Pretty neato, huh?
Meaning
Posted 11 years ago
shi wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 11:26jtab wrote on Wed, 29 March 2013 03:24I don't deserve to be treated how I have been and am currently beating treated.
... if you don't do anything about this, just at least respond to me. Please.

-tab

MWAHAHAHHAHA, YES.

ONCE AGAIN OUR FORCES FOR ENACTING MALISCIOUS SUFFERING AND HATRED UPON THE WORLDS MOST WORTHY HEROES OF LOVE AND PEACE IS TRIUMPHANT

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE PAIN OF THOSE TRULY FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR THEIR FELLOWMAN

NO VICTIM OF OUR VILE INTENT WOULD WOULD BE SO HURT WITHOUT TRULY BEING A MESSENGER OF CHRISTS LOVE

ALL HAIL THE PETTY HATRED FOR WHICH WE DO EVERYTHING THAT JTAB DOESNT LIKE

MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
xDiablox
Posted 11 years ago
Who is jtab?
Bitch
Posted 11 years ago
Erik_Revolution wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 19:10Funniest drama in the entire wetgenes history. Surpasses lana.

Back then drama was classy and entertaining. We also learned how magnets work IRL.
Hobbes
Posted 11 years ago
So, I think you all suck. For the way everyone has dealt with this whole thing, its fucking lame. Now, when I say this, I am including everyone, Blox, Shi, XIX, Jtab are the main players, but everyone who has been involved in any of this, including me, needs to learn something from all of this.

The internet bullying against Jtab did cross some lines. Yes, he should have just left the chat when it started, but he didn't. Also the people who bullied him so much, shouldn't have been doing that in the first place. Jtab has issues, we all know that, he is trying to work through them, so if anything we should encourage him in that line of thought.

Posting his emails is a little bit fucked up in my opinion. Yes, he has definitely been annoying as fuck with all this, but the funny thing is, he has a valid point he is trying to make. Unfortunately he is too passionate about it for it to not seem like harassment.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not taking sides, I'm saying this whole fucking thing was handled so god damn poorly by everyone. It was very clear the moment people started to bitch to the gods about Jtab just being here.

TLDR: posting the emails is a little fucked, he already has issues that this site has already not helped, and if you really want jtab out of your life this is not the way to do it
Erik_Revolution
Posted 11 years ago
he projtub
Hobbes
Posted 11 years ago
Erik_Revolution wrote on Sat, 30 March 2013 02:39he projtub

Mostly just saying that by making this a thing will enrage him even more, and then he will do something else, which will probably be even more annoying and harmful to the nature of this site.

Also who the fuck bitches to the gods when they don't like a user, besides Jtab?
Sinful_D
Posted 11 years ago
oh pshaw
Lain
Posted 11 years ago
there is no fire like passion
there is no shark like hatred
there is no snare like folly
there is no torrent like greed
Erik_Revolution
Posted 11 years ago
Hobbes wrote on Fri, 29 March 2013 21:58Erik_Revolution wrote on Sat, 30 March 2013 02:39he projtub

Mostly just saying that by making this a thing will enrage him even more, and then he will do something else, which will probably be even more annoying and harmful to the nature of this site.

Also who the fuck bitches to the gods when they don't like a user, besides Jtab?

Its not about the bitching, its about the amount of bitching. Gotta learn about limits and how to tell when the cause is dead.
Meaning
Posted 11 years ago
Hobbes doesn't know what the fuck was going on. Jtab was only bullied in that he was distasteful rude and irritating to everyone, thus people both acted and encouraged the escalation of others to act against him. When the sentiment of removal was unobtainable my normal means and jtab exhausted every manner and method to be a nuisance and execute extreme harassment, he only continued the scale to which he was verbally berated for his being a slimy piece of shit.
IndustrialBunni
Posted 11 years ago
I didn't mean to seem like i was bullying you guys.
sixth
Posted 11 years ago
this is still a thing? you've gotta be squidding me!
Richie
Posted 11 years ago
i have learned that some people do not gain maturity and wisdom with age.
KAM
Posted 11 years ago
-Maturity rises as hurrarsemint is tolerated. You all know Jtab doesn't fit in (for now and maybe 4ever)
He only has to learn to be more respectful, and less douchebagful, and less negatively opinionated, and when to shut his trap, and learn to shove it; a feat more impossible than getting the keymaster title from play manic miner.
Erik_Revolution
Posted 11 years ago
Kam talking about maturity. Mind blown.
sixth
Posted 11 years ago
KAM wrote on Sat, 30 March 2013 13:08-
He only has to learn to be more respectful, and less douchebagful, and less negatively opinionated, and when to shut his trap, and learn to shove it.

men dont change, theres no sense trying to fix him
Hobbes
Posted 11 years ago
I think Jtab is willing to work on fixing his issues. Which is a huge thing.

Also when it comes to attacking this site, with an actual campaign of internet bullying and whatnot, I don't think he is going to do it, at least if this posting his emails thing stops.
Meaning
Posted 11 years ago
Hobbes there is no discussion to be had in that vein. This thread was just to show that xix and shi have been getting spammed by any and every person that jtab has begged to mail them on his behalf.

Myself I would read and dismiss them, suckling at the sweet dew of justice, but the gods don't want them anymore so they gave examples of them an said to cut it out.

And here you are being pro jtub.
xDiablox
Posted 11 years ago
inb4 Hobbes was actually just jtab
traces
Posted 11 years ago
oh god what
xDiablox
Posted 11 years ago

XIX
Posted 11 years ago
Hobbes has been banned

anyone else want to play?
Zeeky4
Posted 11 years ago
dayum. how long is his ban?
XIX
Posted 11 years ago
End of the year.

It is always the end of the year.

If you wish to argue with us, I suggest doing it in December.
Piddle_Stick
Posted 11 years ago
Jtab writes well for someone emotionally distraught.
Lain
Posted 11 years ago
XIX wrote on Sun, 31 March 2013 22:55If you wish to argue with us, I suggest doing it in December.

2 weeks ago Kantdomuch commented on profile of Kantdomuch
2 months ago Kantdomuch commented on forum